Regular cash flow and profit forecasts are as vital to business owners and managers as the air they breathe. They provide critical information as to the life of the business, not only for the owners and directors but also for potential providers of finance.
As well as being invaluable planning tools, profit and cash flow forecasts often prove essential for start-ups to obtain business funding and for established companies to secure additional funding for growth.
Our integrated profit and cash flow forecasting services include:
• Preparing regular cash flow and profit forecasts for discussion with management.
• Assisting and encouraging companies to prepare reliable financial information.
• Creating ‘what if’ models to assess the consequences of specific decisions.
• Integrating cash flow and profit forecasts into the regular planning process.
• Comparing results and investigating material variances to budget.
• Meeting obligations under the Companies Acts